• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I'm coming to Toronto today!!!

LadyLinzee

TRIBE Member
Birthday Celebrations

You coming to Element tonight then darling??

Its my birthday celebrations & it should be a blast! If its not fun it will at least be fuunnnnyyy because I am going to get a little bit messy! :)

Call me when you get into town darling ...

Linzee xxx

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

that 420 guy

TRIBE Member
hay jemz, email me....we needz to kewl out togetha.

you also need to come czech out our new place.

- that london massive krew guy :cool:

JEMZ

TRIBE Member
I am in Hamilton for a sec here and will be in T.O in an hour or so. I think I am going to check out IT for a bit tonite, Kenny was in London last night and extended the invite. I would like to go to Element too. I would like to see Norm (happy 420 bro), I would like to see Linzee for her birthday (she's wicked cool Tribe land), I would like to find a place to stay first. I would like to know as soon as possible, but most of all I would like to see all of you (cheese)..... except Joey, he's a douche bag.
Jamie :)

joey

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by JEMZ
I am in Hamilton for a sec here and will be in T.O in an hour or so. I think I am going to check out IT for a bit tonite, Kenny was in London last night and extended the invite. I would like to go to Element too. I would like to see Norm (happy 420 bro), I would like to see Linzee for her birthday (she's wicked cool Tribe land), I would like to find a place to stay first. I would like to know as soon as possible, but most of all I would like to see all of you (cheese)..... except Joey, he's a douche bag.
Jamie :)

i h8 you!!! :(