• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I'm back! Did anyone miss me? No?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Holy crap what a nightmare getting of that Emirates flight last night. The Toronto airport ramp people could not get the cargo doors open on the A320 for over an hour and then took an additional 2 and a half hours to get most of the baggage onto the carousel in the customs area. Apparently there were 10,000 pieces of luggage on that plane.

That plane is huge and I am surprised all 500 people were so well behaved after sitting on that plane for 16 hours - we was marooned at the gate for 2 hours before leaving Dubai.

Just picture screaming babies, everyone jammed as close as they could be to the un-moving carousel for hours entire time to save their spot so they could get their bags out first if they ever showed up.

Anyway I am back. Anyone miss me? No? And the weather here... it seems rather balmy and my lawn is even showing traces of green.

acheron

TRIBE Member
Hey alex, welcome back!

How are the economy seats on the A380 compared to, say anything on Air Canada?

Side quest: we're planning an African Safari trip for 2015. South Africa is a strong possibility. I'll be bugging you soon for some hidden gems and recommendations!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Hey alex, welcome back!

How are the economy seats on the A380 compared to, say anything on Air Canada?

Side quest: we're planning an African Safari trip for 2015. South Africa is a strong possibility. I'll be bugging you soon for some hidden gems and recommendations!
I haven't flown air Canada in years so I don't know. Best rout to SA from Canada s via Dubai on Emirates.

Ask away.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

rave jedi

TRIBE Member
^Yes it is still cold, but if you can believe it was a warm 20 degrees celsius only 2 days ago. No joke. BTW, welcome back Alex!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Walking back from the butcher I just saw some dude ride past me on a one speed. He was wearing shorts and flip flops. Ah Canada.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

I_bRAD

TRIBE Member
Just picture screaming babies, everyone jammed as close as they could be to the un-moving carousel for hours entire time to save their spot so they could get their bags out first if they ever showed up.
Sounds worse than Syria!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders