• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I'm back! Anybody miss me this year? No?

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Well that was grueling. I think I am going to take a handful of melatonin and crawl into bed.

djfear

TRIBE Member
Welcome back. You didn't miss anything except a drink night, a really badly sprained ankle (me), relationship woes (everyone), sports injuries, successful AA meetings, a crappy winter, mansion church parties, and ... yah I think that's it?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Welcome back Alex! Gotta say really enjoyed all your updates while you were away: Treasure Hunting etc.

Start planning the TBQ already!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
what happened with your agave plant?
It was still standing when I left. Hundreds of miniature agave plants were sprouting as the flower. After a heavy rain on the weekend, a few had fallen onto the ground, and I planted those in the garden. I told Monica my garden lady, who comes to pull out the weeds once a week, to plant the babies in the top bed when the stalk falls over or if she finds any babies fallen off. I also told my friend Sylvia to knock a few of the mature babies off the stalk with a long stick and plant them in plastic grow bags and look after them for me at her place and I will transplant them when I come back next year.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

peko

TRIBE Member
Belated welcome back!

Did you get your kitchen done? Did you sell that big fat men's gold ring?!

You disn't miss much except the proliferation of tribe babies. :)

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Belated welcome back!

Did you get your kitchen done? Did you sell that big fat men's gold ring?!

You disn't miss much except the proliferation of tribe babies. :)
I didn't start work on the kitchen, but bought all the kitchen tiles for next year. I will do it then if I have any money. Actually I was thinking of getting a part time job here to put away a bit of pocket money for a kitchen fund, so if anyone hears of anything like that, keep me in mind. I would do almost anything except wait tables or tend bar.

Kept the big gold ring. It is the best thing I have ever found so it is hard to part with.

Metal Morphosis

TRIBE Member
7x9 i think.
it's made of chip board and has one glass window.
there may or may not be some (lots) of raccoon crap up in the loft.
we'd need to hire a junk truck to remove it so it would be demo + loading the truck.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

peko

TRIBE Member
I didn't start work on the kitchen, but bought all the kitchen tiles for next year. I will do it then if I have any money. Actually I was thinking of getting a part time job here to put away a bit of pocket money for a kitchen fund, so if anyone hears of anything like that, keep me in mind. I would do almost anything except wait tables or tend bar.

Kept the big gold ring. It is the best thing I have ever found so it is hard to part with.
Sweet! I hope you post your kitchen reno ideas in the home renovation thread. I love that thread.