• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I'm an engineer! NEED A MEDIC! I'm a medic.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

KiFe

TRIBE Member
It'd be sweet to have a case mod of the back door on the beach level..only on the case mod, the BACK DOOR STAYS CLOSED DAMNIT!

d.code

TRIBE Member
Niiiiiiiiiice.

Definatly one of the nicest cases mods I have ever seen. It goes right along side the one I saw that someone made for Half-Life 2.

This thing has a phone on it tho so it winzors.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
i can envision pat talking frantically into the phone while walking down the street, dragging the case behind him.

and then jumping on someone's shoulders to get over a pesky wall.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SlipperyPete
i can envision pat talking frantically into the phone while walking down the street, dragging the case behind him.

and then jumping on someone's shoulders to get over a pesky wall.
I'm calling in an airstrike on your face sukka!

FIRE FOR EFFECT!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Subsonic Chronic

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
It'd be sweet to have a case mod of the back door on the beach level..only on the case mod, the BACK DOOR STAYS CLOSED DAMNIT!
ahahahaha.... so good. I really miss that game, but never have the time to start it up again.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Subsonic Chronic
ahahahaha.... so good. I really miss that game, but never have the time to start it up again.
same here..

The 360 takes up most of my time these days. also, it was basically the death-knell for any remaining interest i had towards PC gaming.

I do miss frantic fps action though.. fps' on consoles bites so much asshole, it's got poobits stuck in its teeth.

ah well.