• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I'm an empty cup.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Are you trying to make me feel better? Cause i'm a torilla making mayan? Well if you are then I thank you.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Nullified? What do you mean man!? Can you people please make some dam sense I can hardly understand half the shit that goes on around here. Someone around here is going to feel the wrath of the jobless wonder.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dr. Grinch

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate
SelfExel.

Are you a half full glass or an almost empty one like this one?
How did you manage to snap a self portrait while holding that heavy glass?
You must have mad upper body co-ordination.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dr. Grinch
How did you manage to snap a self portrait while holding that heavy glass?
You must have mad upper body co-ordination.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH That's sooooooooo funny. I hate sarcasm and I hate me.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Muad'ib
google "genital nullification"
I'm afraid of women, I can't look at them in the eye for very long. I think it's my lack of job-related skills and the general contribution to society.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
It's true though. What the fuck do you want me to do? Strut like king richard? By the way i'm a cocky bastard, tomorrow i'll eat you for breakfast.

I wanted to escape sarcasm but I failed.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Ok. lets put the cards on the table, i'm on welfare. Who wants to sex up a welfare recipient........hahahha..I wonder if I fuck my case worker i'll get more money........

Ok i'm being an fucking tool, i've been on welfare for 3 months, because I broke my hand, I should get a job within a couple of weeks.

I'm going to change the world.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
No, I understand what you are saying and it is hard to have confidence when you feel shitty, but feigning it can get you to a point where it no longer matters.

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Muad'ib
No, I understand what you are saying and it is hard to have confidence when you feel shitty, but feigning it can get you to a point where it no longer matters.
If I only had the courage, you could love me for who I am...the courage, that's the tricky part.

I want to flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

SelfExel

TRIBE Member
Like fuck...get some courage, self-respect, or whatever it takes to be a real human being, don't fake it.

Muad'ib

Well-Known TRIBEr
All I am saying is that EVERYONE has issues and that is cool. Meeting new people is less about issues and more about being yourself(the best parts anyway.) If you make a friend it is totally fine to tell them what you are really going through, but don't heap that shit on complete strangers the first time you meet them.