• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I'm addicted to CINNAMON HEARTS)(*!(*@#)

Cri

TRIBE Member
I can't stop eating them!! CAN'T STOP! :eek:

My tongue is red and sore and I'm hopped on teh sugarrrrr!!

Alita

TRIBE Member
I had this shot not too long ago for the 1st time called "cocaine" tasted EXACTLY like cinnamon hearts - so good - SO deadly!

:)

nuttz

TRIBE Member
Me too! i haven't stopped eating them since i came into work at 2pm. My tongue is starting to hurt but the taste is sooooo worth it. mmmm cinnamon hearts

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

nuttz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by chicku
I had this shot not too long ago for the 1st time called "cocaine" tasted EXACTLY like cinnamon hearts - so good - SO deadly!

:)
Liquid cocaine - 1/2 jag - 1/2 goldslogger

Lethal, but good.

Cri

TRIBE Member
I get sick of creme eggs much faster than the little hearts...need to eat so many I never want to see them again...til next year ;)

*munch munch*

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

[SQUARE]

TRIBE Member
What is really addictive is wine gums. I bought a bag yesterday and couldn't stop eating till i finished them. Everytime I buy them its the same deal.

Cri

TRIBE Member
mmm wine gums. I got hooked on those from someone! It was the only candy he ate!

But I always get irked when I get a roll of hard wine gums..I like em nice and soft :D

The Tesseract

TRIBE Member
Liquify, add schnapps and... voila!

I like Cinnamon hearts too... but i try to cut myself off before the burning starts in the stomach.

larazz

TRIBE Member
I bought a huge tub of them last week and after just 5mins of consumption I wanted to puke. Yet I kept eating and eating and eating - I'm addicted.
I have no taste buds left , my tongue is forever pink and my stomach is full of red dye.

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by [SQUARE]
What is really addictive is wine gums. I bought a bag yesterday and couldn't stop eating till i finished them. Everytime I buy them its the same deal.
wine gums are where its at!

only candy i eat.

graham

Well-Known TRIBEr
the cinnamon hearts manufacturers really try to make the most of Valentine's Day, it seems a little early

squirrely

TRIBE Member
i want wine gums right now, even though this thread is really about cinnamon hearts, which i love as well, but don't really want as much as i want the wine gums.

run-on sentences woo!