• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I'm 19 and SURPRISE I'm a father

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
In many ways this topic doesn't apply to me.

But today a guy came running and was basically....

Oh, big surprise, her current BF didn't work out so she had to fall back to the real father. All in 9 months time. Oh, the relationships of the young. Where is Pauvich?

All seriousness aside, many people find themselves in this situation. What kind of social safety nets do you know about that will help young men and women make informed choices?

In this case, the young woman was so afraid to say anything.
In this case, the young man was totally unaware that he was fathering a child.

I have the opinion that a woman has 100% control over her body. Choose how she will. However, that leaves the man/boy in a squishy situation. It's not his body, but it is his baby, and the laws have many things to say about that.

The laws also have many things to say about divorce, and they are rarely enforced, so, ...

-jM
A&D

Maui

TRIBE Member
A mall cop?

Why would a police officer be renting a room? Sounds like he's about as sketchy as you. :p

Like the husband and wife that moved into the apartment above my buddy's place and said he was a former cop. Cops have a good pension, dude was obviously into some sketchy shit or else was lying to scare my buddy into not causing problems.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Cops rent rooms because their old lady's be naggin' them for shit like "paying child support" or "fucking that dirty whore" an' stuff.

Jeffsus

TRIBE Member
He's not a real cop. He just studied "police foundations" So, we grew warmer.

If he's hot I'll let him move in.

-jM
A&D