• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Illusory Tattoo Clothing

acheron

TRIBE Member
sleeves_home_main.jpg

FullBodyShirt_w_default.jpg

available at sleeves clothing.com

http://64.225.33.220/default.asp

... for those who don't want the pain or the expense involved in a full torso/arm tattoo extravaganza.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
that is so bizarre! but i guess thats how they do it in the movies! (unless its all just temporary tattoos which are done every day of shooting - which seems sorta unlikely)

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by tayo
haha

OMG.... WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FULL BODY TATTOO???
bwahaaahaahaa....

now thats funny. i can imagine the confussion after a nite of trance at the Gruverment.

she says: he was this hot guy with this full body tatoo.

he was: some dork who wanted to look beefy and bought one of those shirts.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

rejenerate

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
that is so bizarre! but i guess thats how they do it in the movies! (unless its all just temporary tattoos which are done every day of shooting - which seems sorta unlikely)

They do indeed paint them on...there are specific artists who specialize in it. Think of actors like Val Kilmer, De Niro, Guy Pearce etc. who played characters with lots of tattoos.

deep

TRIBE Member
Agent : "Yeah, so I got you this modelling gig"

Model : "Right on! Who's it for?"

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Am I a douchebag if I think they're kinda neat?

I would by one and wear it once in a blue moon, maybe to a Halloween party or some such thing.

I guess you would have to shave yer arms if you're a guy. Otherwise it might look strange. Like every one of your arm hairs is ingrown.

Evil Dynovac

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
you're essentially wearing stockings as a shirt dude

It's no different than when I wear stockings as pantyhose.

You're no different anyways. How many of those faggy tight muscle shirts do you own there flex? You're like a Body-Body fashion plate.

:p

gollum

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Evil Dynovac
Am I a douchebag if I think they're kinda neat?

I would by one and wear it once in a blue moon, maybe to a Halloween party or some such thing.

I guess you would have to shave yer arms if you're a guy. Otherwise it might look strange. Like every one of your arm hairs is ingrown.

You are a douchebag, but not for thinking they are neat.