• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

"i'll take, food joints open past 11pm and NOT grease holes for $800, Alex"

kline

TRIBE Member
so it's late. i just got screwed by dominos as the delivery guy couldn't find me place and didn't deliver the order at all... i got called by them 90mins after ordering and told it'd be another 45mins as they'd have to input the order again.

ridiculous-- so i cancelled and they said i'd get a $10 credit on my next order... big deal. that doesn't put the food in my stomach now!

so, i've got a friend roped into going to get some eats but we're stumped asto where to go. it's past 11pm, and most places just have bar food or are fast food.

point me in the right direction ch33se

edit: names of places and addresses please. suggestions for types don't help much :p

Last edited:
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

echootje

TRIBE Member
Where are you in the city?

7 West used to be open late (is it still open??)

A lot of bloor-west hipster places still open, New Generation/Sushi on Bloor, Korean BBQ houses.

Rob

smudge

TRIBE Member
Pho?? 88 might still be open late but since the renovations it is kinda scary and stingy, Pasteur (on Dundas @ Spadina) is not bad but is open 24 hours. Or just go somewhere busy and/or yummy in China Town.

7 West still serves food all the time ( I think). I don't really like the food there as they seem to be big on dishes like Tuna Melts! Not my thing.

Guess this is no help anymore as it is 8pm the next day though, but maybe this will be useful another night.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

billy

TRIBE Member
smudge said:
7 West still serves food all the time ( I think). I don't really like the food there as they seem to be big on dishes like Tuna Melts! Not my thing.

their tuna melts always suited me fine come 5am.