• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

If you live in Calgary, open this thread

kuba

TRIBE Member
Help! I need a referral of any real estate agent who lives in calgary.

SOMEONE HERE MUST KNOW SOMEONE WHO BOUGHT A HOUSE BLAH BLAH

any help would be greatly appreciated!

PM me or respond-

thx

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

kuba

TRIBE Member
well I do!

(p.s. he's good, right? like, a good agent? they're kind of an oxymoron. all agents are pretty much filth. garbage. assholes. liars. etc., so i'm not expecting him to be a saint, BUT- i did refer a very good client to him so I'm hoping he's good)

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Eclectic

TRIBE Member
He moved out there 4 years ago and he's in the top 5 for home sales last I checked.

He's a born salesman....straight up.

trickynicky

TRIBE Member
bitchass!

i had to use my moms friend when i bought my condo since she's an old friend of the family, but otherwise i would have gone with him for sure.

smack

TRIBE Member
The average housing prices in Calgary are pretty much the same as Toronto now. The market is crazy!

litespeed

Well-Known TRIBEr
well he's not a real estate agent and this has nothing to do with anything.. but smack will suck your cock for $5 or a small crack rock... or so i've heard

trickynicky

TRIBE Member
smack said:
The average housing prices in Calgary are pretty much the same as Toronto now. The market is crazy!
yup, another condo on my floor that is about 150 sq ft smaller than mine is listed at over 20,000 more than what i paid just over a year ago!

Hypnotic

TRIBE Member
I have an aunt here visiting from calgary who told me her friend bought a condo with 5,000 down and pays 700.00/mo....sounds like the twilight zone to me....

smack

TRIBE Member
ev said:
well he's not a real estate agent and this has nothing to do with anything.. but smack will suck your cock for $5 or a small crack rock... or so i've heard

you're so dead fagboy