• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

if you like hip hop, jungle, beatboxing, anything remotely cool

:: salathe ::

TRIBE Member
hey that's kenny muhammad the human orchestra! he's down with rahzel. i think he's on the 4 elements track on rahzel's mainstream cd release.

he looks like honey i shrunk shaquille o'neal. :)

whenever i hear beatboxing i think "these guys are living in the 18th century. we have machines to make cool noises now!" but that was pretty nice though.

doo-doo-doo-doo-doot....:D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

wayne bradbury

TRIBE Member
I have seen that before and the guy is good. I just don't like the Gino beats he does.
I think Killa Kela from the UK is better.

Animo Felonico

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by wayne bradbury
I have seen that before and the guy is good. I just don't like the Gino beats he does.
I think Killa Kela from the UK is better.
Gino Beats???!!! Maybe that's what they call it out in Brampton, sonny- but that was some sick shit.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

catilyst

TRIBE Member
I agree some of it sounded like late 80's Gino Iroc music. The guy is still talented.
Killa Kela did some crazy shit with DJ VADIM live at the Reverb a few years back and it was much more mindblowing than the muhamed dude.

stir-fry

TRIBE Member
well excuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssse me!

i just discovered flashget's site explorer and wanted to show off my eliteism

Balzz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by stir-fry
well excuuuuuuuuuuuuussssssse me!

i just discovered flashget's site explorer and wanted to show off my eliteism
Pfft...that might be elite, but that's not l33t. I did the view source thing and pieced the URL together. :eek: