• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

if you could, would you?

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
you're fucking right I would. As long as I could switch back right before I start bleeding from my vagina.

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
I think I'd probably rub one out, then go whore it up in search of a (female) playmate.

So yeah.... nothing would really change for me.

AgentSanchez

TRIBE Promoter
AgentSanchez said:
I think I'd probably rub one out, then go whore it up in search of a (female) playmate.

So yeah.... nothing would really change for me.

No.... I must confess that this is a boldfaced lie. I'd definately be too preoccupied playing with my boobs to do much more than breathe.

kmac

TRIBE Member
I would, and I'd do nothing but jerk off and eat cornchips. If I was a decent looking guy, I'd probably go out and try to get laid.

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Snapper said:
Precisely.

And culture and finary and defazman and smile and kyfe and kife and hal-9000 etc etc etc..

My vaginal would prolapse so much, I'd have to turn back into a guy again JUST so I can go back to using my ass.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i think i would rather be a guy, period.
lol i realize that that probably makes me sound transgendered, but i'm not.
i just think they have a way easier lot in life and have an easier time finding good clothes.

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
lol sunny, i am sure you could split your duties between your new vag and your tried and true ass.
hetero guys are flexible like that ;)