• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

If you could change your Tribe name...

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Xtatic

TRIBE Member
I've had the same name for just about everywhere I go and have gone on the Internet for several years now. Everybody knows me that way. Why change it now. It still suits me.

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by pr0nstar
vinder from tribe
you know, i've never heard that joke before

was it referencing the time people said that to me? because you taking that and placing it in this context is really quite brilliant.

bravo.

maybe you'll regail me next with ever more current humour such as buddy jesus or 80's skiier guy.

p.s. i just watched the episode of family guy where stewy pulls the same schtick on the little girl in acting class.

haha, oh wait. the iron is falling on me.

gubydal

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vinder
you know, i've never heard that joke before

was it referencing the time people said that to me? because you taking that and placing it in this context is really quite brilliant.

bravo.

maybe you'll regail me next with ever more current humour such as buddy jesus or 80's skiier guy.

p.s. i just watched the episode of family guy where stewy pulls the same schtick on the little girl in acting class.

haha, oh wait. the iron is falling on me.

LMAO... I just watched the same episode and I was thinking... Vinder's biting Stewie's styles!!!