• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

If you could ask the turkish ambassador anything what would it be?

dj_jake_the_snake

TRIBE Member
Yes say you had a meeting with the turkish ambassador and you didn't really care if you were to say get thrown out by armed guards over a few questions, what would they be?

any particular questions about u.s. military aid?
about their human rights abuses towards the kurds?
about their military controlling their parliaments?
about their banning certain parties particularly islamic ones?

anyone anyone buehler?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

MoFo

TRIBE Member
I would tell him that if he ever called, he should leave his number so that I could call him back.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Hamza

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dj_jake_the_snake
Yes say you had a meeting with the turkish ambassador and you didn't really care if you were to say get thrown out by armed guards over a few questions, what would they be?

any particular questions about u.s. military aid?
about their human rights abuses towards the kurds?
about their military controlling their parliaments?
about their banning certain parties particularly islamic ones?

anyone anyone buehler?

Your such a hoe-gaarden.

Firstly, you should ask him if he got the dog shit out of his carpet that Glendon left!

Turkey's biggest agenda item is getting into the EU - So ask him what they are doing to fullfil all the requirements for acceptance.
Relate that to question of human rights abuses, because the Europeans always bring it up.

Also, ask him/her/it if they feel that given the large Muslim population in Turkey, some states (Germany for one) are reluctant to let them into the EU - despite the fact that Turkey gives intel. to Germany on Kurdish extremists.

Ask him if Iraq has changed anything, in terms of the Kurdish question.

Maybe, the issue of Turk/Greek relations is worth exploring, if they keep normalizing relations Turkey might be seen as more welcomed into the EU community.

It's an interesting country, caught between radicalism, geographic identity, and secularization plans so they can move into the EU club.

Hope some of this helps.

Goodluck.

Remember, he will deny that they have been pulverizing the Kurds!!

Or he may pull a Shultzie and just say "they are unacceptable, we blow the shit out of them"

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
what the hell is turkish delight and does it bother you that c.s. lewis used it as a metaphor for drugs in 'the lion, the witch and the wardrobe'?

kat

TRIBE Member
DAM YOU BIG TURK

TURKISH DELIGHT TASTES LIKE ABSOLUTE CRAP.
THAT BOOK TRICKED ME INTO THINKING IT WAS GOOD.
I WANT MY 1$ BACK.

H2Whoa

TRIBE Member
I would love to visit your country. I prefer to stay away from the traditional tourist places so where should I go and what should I see?

OhNo!

TRIBE Member
GalataBrNargiles.jpg

yo these pipes are the fucking bomb yo! where can i get one son?