• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

if one has hay fever, what would one be allergic to?...hay?!?!?/

seeker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
what the fuck ??

no more crack for you buddy!!
at least it't ellipsistine. that would be very wrong.

lucky1 -> nail + head == "You are correct Sir!"

Stan

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PRIMAL
why don't they call it roundtine?

I mean the mugs round, the containers round....
The name "Ovaltine" actually is a shortened version of the original name, "Ovo-Maltine", because it was a fortified barley powdered egg malted-milk health-beverage.

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
Originally posted by Stan
The name "Ovaltine" actually is a shortened version of the original name, "Ovo-Maltine", because it was a fortified barley powdered egg malted-milk health-beverage.
Why the hell isn't it Forto-barlo-powdero-eggo-malto-milko-healtho-bevtine, if that's REALLY true?

seeker

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Stan
Stop being absurd.

lucky1

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Agatka8
RAGWEED.
It kills me each August.
This must be whats bugging me! But sneezing is kind of fun. Sometimes u get a bit of a Euphoric buzz for a couple seconds.

mystique0217

TRIBE Member
Japan is not so a place for hay fever patients :/

Symptoms:
(1) sneezyness (is it a word? lol)
(2) itchy eyes and nose
(3) runny eyes and nose
(4) inability to sleep (because (1)-(3) gets awful)

stuff like that.
I get my symptoms in the beginning of spring, cause I am allergic to some pollens that are found in Asia (not so bad if I am here).

I hate hayfever.. it sucks!!