• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ideas for halloween costume??

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Subsonic Chronic
Here's a Halloween costume idea generator that I found online.

For girls: "sexy _______ "
god halloween is the greatest

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
heh
i just tried on my halloween costume to see if i had all the right pieces in my closet.
mission sluttiness...ENGAGE!

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
yeah slutty doesn't work when it's freezing outside!! i'd like to see some of you guys walking out there with next to nothing on! :p

deep

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
heh
i just tried on my halloween costume to see if i had all the right pieces in my closet.
*leg starts twitching involuntarily*

kat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Booty Bits
heh
and how!

lucky1

TRIBE Member
I was going to buy the ugliest wedding dress I could find at goodwill and just sport it around all night....

but "ve got somehting better now :)

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
im gonna be Joe Dirt

i just dont like the thought of not shaving for a week...

why not be the hooker with a bag of blow.....so much better than the hooker with a heart of gold....u will be the life of the party!!

erikadoor

TRIBE Member
I'm going as Tank Girl, but *someone* should seriously go as May from May. Her Halloween costume [she dresses up as her doll and carts around a neon orange cooler filled with body parts] is one of those fantastic ideas I never got around to.

Or dress as any majour pop idol and put wounds everywhere....bonus for weapons protruding. When people comment on it, insist upon its complete accuracy, down to the minute.