• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I'd rather be ???? right now!

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
So,... I'm at work, and I can't get this beautiful weather outside my window to leave me alone.

I'd rather be out there in-line skating on the lakeshore right now.

What would you rather be doing at this moment?

DAMN YOU WORK! TAKING UP ALL THE DAYTIME HOURS!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

kuba

TRIBE Member
I'd rather NOT be sick right now, but I am. I'd rather be playing tennis. I'd rather hang out with my girlfriend at the beach. I'd rather be anywhere but here. Was this thread really needed?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

artemis

TRIBE Member
i'd rather be in my boyfriends' bed with the fluffy yellow duvet, the skylight, a good book, and yeah... him

mmm fluffy yellow goodness (i mean the duvet)

and if not that then definitelly sufring somewhere or being just in general near a body of water, preferably in a bikini!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
I'd rather be dancing to some pounding music, drunk and fucked out of my skull, sweat lashing offay me, too stuck to fuck, coke and cock at the ready, in some back room smashing my self again again to the rhythm of the sounds... but instead, I'm doing dishes and setting up ant traps.

and then laundry and cleaning the toilet, yay!

Amy_J

TRIBE Member
on a patio drinking beer because suddenly I'M NOT BROKE! Big up insurance checks!! and then taking my drunken ass around for pictures of random hillarity, it's been too long

TrIbAlNuT

TRIBE Member
on the back porch with Lawler or Porter blasting in the background with spliff in one hand a cold beer in the other. Of course I would only be doing this after a good run or bike ride.

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
I'd rather be drinking some sangaria on a patio, actually I dont need a patio, just some sun and booze...

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
I am so not gonna go there.

the list starts with what I'd rather not be doing and ends in a whole lot of liquor.

Aphrodite

TRIBE Member
to be honest. I'm a little horny..

but walking around a foreign city would be pretty sweet. Buffalo didn't quite cut it yesterday.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
actually considering starting next week i will be doing the 9 to 5 thing I'm pretty much doing exactly what I want to be doing today: making music with the sun streaming in and overdosing on bananas and pineapple!!!!

I could use a beer or 2 but it's not a big deal really.

[- FuNKtiOn -]

TRIBE Member
I've been super tired today, so bed is sounding pretty good right now. but with this weather and all this patio discussion is making a nice frosty beer sound pretty good too.