• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

i'd like to book a rooftop patio. recomendations?

octo

TRIBE Member
i'm looking for a small rooftop patio for saturday august 12th.

it should hold 50 people comfortably with room for a few more.

it should also be ok to have amplified music. if the place is setup for dj use, it would be great cause i hate hauling shit around and setting it up.

my second choice would be any patio that won't have to shut the music down by 11pm.

someone mentioned to me that there's a jewish centre on bloor near greg's icecream that has a rooftop and might be available for bookings. does anyone know anything about this place?

thanks in advance for any leads

edit: i went to a party a few years ago at a sailing club east of the Guv. anyone know what it's called or if it's feasible. it was a great patio.

TRO

TRIBE Member
I used to work at apothecary @ the corner of peter and adilade and they have a patio that can accomidate you...I can find the number for you and they can probably take the booking without charging you...

octo

TRIBE Member
that would be great dude

please pm me the number

thanks

edit: the party has been moved to friday. i hope it doesn't make a difference

Last edited:

Vixen

TRIBE Member
Apothecary actually has to shut down roof top Music by 12-12:30 on weekend evenings, at least they did last week!

V

octo

TRIBE Member
the apothecary is now called Patio and they want $500 and they expect $3000 in bar sales. too much for a hack like me

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Lurker

TRIBE Member
You could try Scallywags at Yonge & St Clair too. No DJ booth though.

Good wings & beer though!

TRO

TRIBE Member
octo said:
the apothecary is now called Patio and they want $500 and they expect $3000 in bar sales. too much for a hack like me

are you serious?

*shakes his head*

it will be hard to get that for that spot consitantly

octo

TRIBE Member
there don't seem to be any rooftop patios (that will allow amplified music) available for booking for a private party. i booked the second floor of Gabby's on Queen St W for next Friday.
it has a patio but you can't bring drinks out there past 11pm. at least the smokers will have somewhere to step out for a butt. i'm gonna check it out tomorrow to figure out how i'm gonna set up.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories