• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

Ice Age 2 - the meltdown.

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Big Harv

TRIBE Member
I have passes for an advanced screening at the Paramount on Saturday. wondering if I should rent Ice Age 1 to get up to speed? :confused:

StarvinMarvin

TRIBE Member
yes! get #1 it was funny as hell and you'll get to know the characters, shit just for the squirrels or whatever that thing is shenanigans it worth it:D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MissBlu

TRIBE Member
StarvinMarvin said:
yes! get #1 it was funny as hell and you'll get to know the characters, shit just for the squirrels or whatever that thing is shenanigans it worth it:D

So true.
I love animated movies. Especially childrens movies.

Big Harv

TRIBE Member
I was fortunate to attend a screening this morning of Ice Age 2 -it was the best animated kids movie I've seen since The Lion King.

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
Can I mention i'm hyperventilating with excitement about this movie? I'm obsessed with that squirrel with the teeth featured in the comercials.

Temper Tantrum

TRIBE Member
iceage2.jpg

IT OPENS TODAY :D

iceagethemeltdown.jpg

Klubmasta Will

TRIBE Member
the first ICE AGE was aight, but not nearly on the same level as the pixar flicks (THE INCREDIBLES, MONSTERS INC., FINDING NEMO and the TOY STORY movies), or even on the same level as the dreamworks flicks (SHREK and ANTZ) or disney's DINOSAUR.

i always thought of ICE AGE as one of the *lesser* CG movies, like SHARK TALE or the craptacular MADAGASCAR.

still, the squirrel dude is funny.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
so pumped... gonna tap this shit tonight.

iceagethemeltdown.jpg

The fur on this guy looks better than it did the first time.

Skipper

TRIBE Member
I loved Shark Tale. I am hoping this is still in theatres on easter weekend so I can take my little brother and get high on sour patch kids and caffeine and giggle til our sides hurt.

ian

TRIBE Member
Temper Tantrum said:
Can I mention i'm hyperventilating with excitement about this movie? I'm obsessed with that squirrel with the teeth featured in the comercials.

His name is Scrat and he makes me laugh my ass off.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Loved the first one!!

Looking forward to the second.. Entertainment at it's best.. and I'm a huge Denis Leary fan, so I guess that helps :p

The squirrel rocks!!