1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

I wish this computer app existed

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Kalemic, Oct 1, 2010.

1. Kalemic

Kalemic TRIBE Promoter

Because if it does, I can't find it.

I want a morning alarm app. But I'd like to feel like I'm in the future, I want it to be a talking alarm that will tell me the weather and what I have do on my calendar that day, as well as play music.

I'm actually really surprised that I can't seem to find anything that does that. I can find crappy ones that do bits and pieces poorly but nothing that really does it all or properly.

2. coleridge

coleridge TRIBE Member

Yes this would be awesome.

One of the voices could be Michael Caine.

"Good Morning Sir..."

3. lobo

lobo TRIBE Member

So in other words, you want Tony Stark's life. :)

Lobo

4. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

there is nothing wrong with that.

[jai]

5. praktik

praktik TRIBE Member

I'd pick Richard Branson over Tony Stark anyday... I dont want to be a Merchant of Death.

6. Kalemic

Kalemic TRIBE Promoter

You know those designing shows where they do a room with really expensive furniture and features, then they show how the average person can achieve a look somewhat similar but on a budget?

I'm like the budget Tony Stark.

7. videotronic

videotronic TRIBE Member

if you took the budget tony stark, and made a budget version of him, then *his* gardener acted as a budget version of HIM then maybe, just maybe, you could be the budget version of that guy

8. Aerius Zension

Aerius Zension TRIBE Member

It'd be great if it were different celebs each day.

Christina Hendrick's on Fridays.

Bob Geldof on Mondays.