• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I wish I had a.....

Stop Bill C-10

tobywan

TRIBE Member
Man, when I was in a liquor store in Regina a little over a week ago, they had these HUGE bottles of Corona, I think they were 750 mls.

Bias

Michkey

TRIBE Member
You just reminded me of this guy that I worked with at a hardware store when I was in high school. He was this older guy named Kenny, and about 10 times a day he would say to me:

"I wished I had..."

And I would have to reply

"A million dollars."

He would do this 2-3 times in a row each time.

Man I've met some wack jobs.

swenard

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by MC Bias
Man, when I was in a liquor store in Regina a little over a week ago, they had these HUGE bottles of Corona, I think they were 750 mls.

Bias

You have never seen these?

nusty

TRIBE Member
oh what the hell, one of these 5 and half million dollar (US) homes would be nice too.

http://www.yhd.com/asp/tab/buyers/staticlistings/yhd15530.html

E2902_1.jpg

E2902_3.jpg

E2902_2.jpg

E2902_4.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

iolarah

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by nusty
oh what the hell, one of these 5 and half million dollar (US) homes would be nice too.

...or at the very least, i'd settle for a nicer apartment in a better neighbourhood...the wall-inset convection oven and gas top range will just have to wait. a ten inch subwoofer would be nice too, and an A average, that would be okay with me, and hey, a T3 would rock, not that i need one really, and a thousand bucks to senselessly blow on new vinyl, that would make my day.
aw, hell, can i have my own fairy godmother?

Last edited: