1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

I was finger printed by the RCMP on Thursday

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by litespeed, Nov 7, 2003.

1. Quirkz

Quirkz TRIBE Member

So did you know that people with top secret security clearances aren't supposed to admit to having them and can get in trouble if they do?

I wish I could go back to elementry school. "print this bitches". I'm sure as hell not going to let my kids get printed. Maybe make them swallow an rfid tag or a "return to:" tattoo, but no prints.

2. The Watcher

The Watcher TRIBE Member

Meh... havent worked for these for about 5 years now. So I'm not worried. If ever I was to work for them again, I'm sure I'd need to get my clearance redone.

3. litespeed

litespeed Well-Known TRIBEr

ya... I work on gov't accounts

4. Bernnie Federko

Bernnie Federko TRIBE Member

Ottawa plans to introduce civilian oversight as they overhaul the RCMP

The federal government is planning to overhaul the RCMP this year by putting the national police force under a civilian board of management and creating an external process to deal with sexual harassment and bullying complaints, federal officials say. The changes are coming in response to years of complaints that the force has a broken workplace culture, as well as repeated calls from outside inquiries for civilian oversight of management functions that are still under the purview of uniformed officers.

5. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

About time!

Bernnie Federko likes this.