• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I want a...

Woody

TRIBE Member
Hedgehog.

They are fucking adoreable.

http://hedgehogcentral.com/

hh1.jpg
 
Last edited:
Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

swilly

TRIBE Member
i had one but it died

stupid things didint know you had to feed them. I thought they were like plants or children or something, like they just fend for themselves you know

oh well
good pet though you never have to feed them from my understanding

swilly
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by defazman
I want a mini Honda sport bike.
15km/h top speed
$300

side-view_small.jpg


im sold.

can we race em around centre island? smacking the behinds of rollerbladers.. and unearthing misc. subterranian brik-a-brac
 

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by R4V4G3D_SKU11S
Be sure to explode the brikabrak so no one, no matter how much they love the brikabrak, can ever find any further trace of it.


I was going to leave all the exploding up to the urban devellopers.


Now quiet... or you'll fudge the plan!


p.s. undergrounds are safer than closets.
 

Woody

TRIBE Member
whay does my edit time say 10:50 am, when I know that it was after 4pm when I posted in the first place?
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Well I don't know much about Developers, more PLANNERS.

Anyways, brikabrak can always be dug up by the planters, if any noise of impending doom is uttered.
 

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by R4V4G3D_SKU11S
Anyways, brikabrak can always be dug up by the planters, if any noise of impending doom is uttered.


didnt i already say that?

p.s. planners do nothing, developers dig.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
didnt i already say that?

p.s. planners do nothing, developers dig.

You may have, but the impending din caused by the buzzing of the bsharps has made it most impossible to remember. :p

Planners decide what happens before developers can dig.
 

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by R4V4G3D_SKU11S
Planners decide what happens before developers can dig.

planners does not = dig
developpers = dig.


p.s. i thought the b word was never to be mentioned on tribe?
 

Lainey

TRIBE Member
f997f46b.jpg


Sugar Glider Squirrels.

The cutest creature on earth, I'm pretty sure. It's not really nice to keep them as pet becuase they need a lot of space but if I could I'd have like 10 of them.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Caz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Woody
where do you sell them? and how much?

African or european?

Petcetera - part-time

African

you generally wont find european hedgehogs being sold at pet stores. It's actually illegal in the states..

:)
 

Woody

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by caz
Petcetera - part-time

African

you generally wont find european hedgehogs being sold at pet stores. It's actually illegal in the states..

:)

thanks :)
 

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
planners does not = dig
developpers = dig.


p.s. i thought the b word was never to be mentioned on tribe?

Agreed - developers would eventualy dig up the brikabrak. But my point was centering around the rumblings from urban planners and zoning and future plaaaaans and whatnot. That cursed din, again, we can't be blamed!

p.s. it can be, but only if you make sure to wash twice after typing it.
 

Adam

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by swilly
stupid things didint know you had to feed them. I thought they were like plants or children or something, like they just fend for themselves you know

<4
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top