• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I want a winter redo, this one sucked!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Gah!

this winter was so tame... where are the ice storms? where are the wild blizzards? I want the army called in cause it's funny!

Sure, up north we had a bit of snow... couple feet of white powdery goodness.

but here? I was hoping for at least a steady three inches throughout the season. you need at least three inches to write your name properly in... else you're just peeing outside.

the rain today made me realize, this winter is going soon... spring, tulips, easter, babies, etc. all on their way with gusto. we lose an hour of sleep soon, omg!

I didn't even get to peg off half the people I had targeted for snowballs... I never gou to facewash fat kids on their way home from school... I never got to go skating, I can't skate well, but the opportunitys were slimmer this year... so many lost 05-06 dreams.

theres what? eleven days of winter left? I've got to get moving! I'm hoping for a real big wet fluffy dump to happen to ring out the winter... and then I hope for a little more snow.

On to spring! hi-ya!

Last edited:

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
eeeeedit... and whats weird is the changes I made the first time, reverted when I edited the second time...

you win again... WINTER!

zee

TRIBE Member
seriously, this winter has been total balls

it's supposed to get a bit colder again this week, chris
wild wings and skating!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Ditto Much said:
I'm sorry nice as winter is summer means short shorts short skirts and tiny little tops.
you sure about that?

what sucks about this winter the most is that this summer could be just as unpredictable.

SNOW IN AUGUST !!!! :|

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
LeoGirl said:
you sure about that?

what sucks about this winter the most is that this summer could be just as unpredictable.

SNOW IN AUGUST !!!! :|

Yeah its true, but just the thought of short shorts short skirts and tiny tops makes me warm right up

The Watcher

TRIBE Member
Can't wait to get out on my rollerblades!

Although, I'll miss my snowboard.

This summer we're gonna get a wakeboard for the cottage!

I just like the variety of fun that can be had any time of year here in good ol Canada.