• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

i tunes

Alex D. from TRIBE on Utility Room

acheron

TRIBE Member
Just bought me a certified Indiana Jones hat. It's actually quite high quality.
071.jpg

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

videotronic

TRIBE Member
itunes plays mp3, mp4, aac, aiff, wav and a few others youll probably never need to worry about..

which phone are "they" trying to sell you?

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
no offense, but wouldn't it have been drastically easier for you to address your phone concerns to the people who sell the phone? or have googled itunes to find out what it does from any number of experts.

when you ask tribe, you get a hat thread.....which I endorse by the way...that elephant hat is quite striking (as in people will beat you for wearing it)

my submission: Ass Hat

Butt-hat.jpg

TaCk OnE?

TRIBE Member
no offense, but wouldn't it have been drastically easier for you to address your phone concerns to the people who sell the phone? or have googled itunes to find out what it does from any number of experts.

when you ask tribe, you get a hat thread.....which I endorse by the way...that elephant hat is quite striking (as in people will beat you for wearing it)

Butt-hat.jpg

DAYN

TRIBE Member
which one

videotronic said:
itunes plays mp3, mp4, aac, aiff, wav and a few others youll probably never need to worry about..

which phone are "they" trying to sell you?

the rocker

Whats a better one?
Dayn

DAYN

TRIBE Member
ya

TaCk OnE? said:

Butt-hat.jpg

Ya but i wouldnt have gotten the hat thread now would i have?
Dayn

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
DAYN have you fished a picture of yourself out of those boxes and scanned it yet?

frankly we're tired of waiting.