• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I think Raveskull should change his name back

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Psyklone

TRIBE Promoter
That kinda threw me off.

Raveskulls registered in March 2000 and has over 15,000 posts and I couldn't recognize him.

But now I know.

Yup.

Psyklone

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

starr

TRIBE Member
glad you said it alex :)

why don't you just "surprise" him with the reverse name change

basic we miss you, come baaaaack

JayIsBored

TRIBE Member
one time in my marketting class
we discussed a man named raevskills
my prof said it was importatnt for the class but i found him boring
bc im not into the whole rave thing n e more
LOL :D

deep

TRIBE Member
alexd when did you change your thing to read tribe editor, or has it always been that way?

I think we should get custom titles under our names, like "shithead" and "attention whore"

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
It is Ravaged Skulls for the noncodecrackers.

I will of course accept any variations on the theme, such as ravegod_skills, raveskull, whatever.

I was just reflecting today on how glad I am that I changed it. It was weird at first (cue Garth Algar) but now I really am happy with it.

I really hadn't though that anyone would care much, but it doesn't sway the fact that this name means something to me whereas basic, while holding apart of who I am, just seems like a representation so long ago. I can see why people might not like it, but for those that know me well, they can see that it works (despite not liking it). Let your polite indignation know no bounds, I ain't changin it.

I still have a shaved head though and and legs and and toes and wear pants and so on and so forth.

R4V4G3D_SKU11S

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by deep
I support whatever Kevin would like, including the runner up for username, "Sobo".

Or of course the oft lauded Megacles. Who needs to make an appearance in this thread.

Maybe a good monocling of this thread would make it more interesting.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by deep
alexd when did you change your thing to read tribe editor, or has it always been that way?

I think we should get custom titles under our names, like "shithead" and "attention whore"

It has always been like that, but I am thinking of changing it to 7R1B3 3d170R...

silver1

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by R4V4G3D_SKU11S
It is Ravaged Skulls for the noncodecrackers.

I will of course accept any variations on the theme, such as ravegod_skills, raveskull, whatever.

I was just reflecting today on how glad I am that I changed it. It was weird at first (cue Garth Algar) but now I really am happy with it.

I really hadn't though that anyone would care much, but it doesn't sway the fact that this name means something to me whereas basic, while holding apart of who I am, just seems like a representation so long ago. I can see why people might not like it, but for those that know me well, they can see that it works (despite not liking it). Let your polite indignation know no bounds, I ain't changin it.

I still have a shaved head though and and legs and and toes and wear pants and so on and so forth.

That was beautiful and inspiring Kevin. I don't know what else to say.

P.S. You can't come over for UFC anymore until you change back to basic. ;)

deep

TRIBE Member
megacles.gif