• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I think I'm haunted...

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
Tribe,

No jokes. This is for real. I believe my apartment is haunted.

I lock my doors, keep to myself. Pretty much a hermit. I keep everything in my place at all times and don't disturb anything because i'm very rarely ever home.

Lately, I've been noticing stuff out of place.

Example: last week, my internet modem, which sits atop a shelf, was underneath my my couch (close near), but it was sort of *shoved* underneath my couch.

Didn't think much of it - I counted it off as one of my drunken stupors and nothing much.
But now things are getting a bit more strange.

A week later, I wake up and find my shaving kit (razor, soap and strop - which is always attached to a hinge on my door - in my bathtub. This is highly unusual. I would never touch that shit until the morning - and I know I'm too lazy to touch it anytime after oh... lets say 1pm.

Tonight... sort of freaked me out.

Upon entering my apartment - everything seemed okay. Until I ventured further in my living room.

Certain shirts I had laundered that morning were strewn about the floor, and my bedsheets have been pulled to the floor (I've been sleeping on the couch for the last 2 days). Keep in mind, I never have people over.

This disturbs me. I distinctly remember leaving to work today with everything in it's place. I was IN MY BEDROOM when i was getting dressed for work and my bed was made and lonely as ever.

Nothing has been stolen - every door is bolted shut. I really hope someone is playing a grand game on me, or I have something else on my hands.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

praktik

TRIBE Member
I would think human explanations are more likely than supernatural. If there is a head in your fridge I would basically just turn myself in right now.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
my guess, someone you know, a triber, your best mate, a jilted bang, OR YOUR LANDLORD ( if you have one ) is fucking with you.

That or you are sleep walking and have zero memory of it.

easy solution, hook up a web cam or two, let them run over night with some basic software and see what going on during the evening, or daytime for that matter.

easy peasy way to solve whether you are indeed hunted by funny ghosts? ( do they do drugs? )

or whether its someone you know having a go at you, or its you and you dont remember you potentially schizophrenic wanker !

RumRogerz

TRIBE Member
it can only be my landlord coming in, as she is the only one with a key.

Mayhaps I am sleepwalking, but that doesn't explain the clothes thing last night, as everything was in it's place when I left for work.

Today... I webcam that shit

awwnaw

TRIBE Member
See what future shop's return policy is, but if you want to bother they have video monitoring/cam stuff (mostly for kids/nannies) that can send you a text when there's movement. That way you not have to fast forward through hours of video.

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Set up a camera that connects to a certain streaming site. Whenever you want to have a look-see, log into the site with your phone and look.

Or, there are other cameras that will notify you via text that motion has been detected and immediately start streaming until X minutes (you set this up) after all motion has ceased.

It's easier than you think.

the wiz

TRIBE Member
Get some white sage and burn it in a shell or even on a plate. Waft the smoke around your whole house with a feather while asking the spirits to leave your place immediately.

What is happening in your home is most likely not something that could be captured with a "nanny-cam".......since spirits exist in a non-physical dimension.

Once you feel comfortable that the entities have left your home.....ask your Spirit Guides to come protect your home.

"Feed" your Spirit Guides by leaving a small plate of food out on your table to honour them. Prepare this plate by taking a small piece of all the different foods from your dinner that night and making a mini plate for them.

You may think my suggestion is strange, but in fact this technique is very old, and has been used for many generations to deal with cases such as this.

If your house still feels haunted.....contact a traditional medicine person and offer them tobacco. Ask them to perform a ceremony to cleanse your home.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

praktik

TRIBE Member
Wrong - only the cleansing power of fire could truly rid his home of spirits.

This has added benefit of potential for insurance pay off if conducted properly.

Beer babe

TRIBE Member
Get some white sage and burn it in a shell or even on a plate. Waft the smoke around your whole house with a feather while asking the spirits to leave your place immediately.

What is happening in your home is most likely not something that could be captured with a "nanny-cam".......since spirits exist in a non-physical dimension.

Once you feel comfortable that the entities have left your home.....ask your Spirit Guides to come protect your home.

"Feed" your Spirit Guides by leaving a small plate of food out on your table to honour them. Prepare this plate by taking a small piece of all the different foods from your dinner that night and making a mini plate for them.

You may think my suggestion is strange, but in fact this technique is very old, and has been used for many generations to deal with cases such as this.

If your house still feels haunted.....contact a traditional medicine person and offer them tobacco. Ask them to perform a ceremony to cleanse your home.
Ok, i just burst out laughing at my desk. This is awesome.

basketballjones

TRIBE Member

bwahahahahaha

call this guy

Last edited: