• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I swear my roommate brushes his teeth with the toilet brush

SlipperyPete

TRIBE Member
how the fuck else could that much toothpaste end up all over the bathroom? on the floor, on the mirror, on the taps, fucking EVERYWHERE.

really nice guy, but JEEZUS this is absurd. I have toothpaste on my sock because apparantly he can't aim a brush to his incisors and bicuspids.

PS you may remember my roommate from such adventures as "touching himself on Oscar night"

-SlipperyPete DDS

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by SlipperyPete
how the fuck else could that much toothpaste end up all over the bathroom? on the floor, on the mirror, on the taps, fucking EVERYWHERE.

really nice guy, but JEEZUS this is absurd. I have toothpaste on my sock because apparantly he can't aim a brush to his incisors and bicuspids.

PS you may remember my roommate from such adventures as "touching himself on Oscar night"

-SlipperyPete DDS
my roomate has this magic power to secrete syrup all over the entire house, especially the phone.

Kalemic

TRIBE Promoter
Re: Re: I swear my roommate brushes his teeth with the toilet brush

Originally posted by Bass-Invader

my roomate has this magic power to secrete syrup all over the entire house, especially the phone.
I think roo said she had that power too at one point...

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

jynx

TRIBE Member
I've seen something like this before...'cept replace the word toothpaste with shit...now please explain that one to me....ewwww.....how the fuck can you miss a toilet? or mistake a sink for a toilet?

Last edited:

H2Whoa

TRIBE Member

Shit, my roomate does the same thing. It's like he's having a seizure when brushing.

Solution is.... Get him one of those Crest electric t-brushes.
No more mess.

Rosey

TRIBE Member
one of my roommates hasn't figured out the whole 'rinse the brush after you brush your teeth trick'. his toothbrushis completely encrusted with old, rubberized brushing overflow. it's just about one of the most disgusting household traits i've ever encountered.

labRat

TRIBE Member
thankfully i have my own bathroom which i share with no one. it's a good thing because i like a nice clean and tidy bathroom where it seems my roommate likes to see how many varieties of colours can build up inside the bathroom items.

although when 'the bitch' was living in my house, her kid had an 'accident' in the bathtub ... she used bleach, but still... she would also take 30 minute hot showers without turning the exhaust fan on, it's not pleasant going into a bathroom after this.

--craig

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

H2Whoa

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Rosey
one of my roommates hasn't figured out the whole 'rinse the brush after you brush your teeth trick'. his toothbrushis completely encrusted with old, rubberized brushing overflow. it's just about one of the most disgusting household traits i've ever encountered.
I think I am going to puke.......