• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I spooned with a wild boar

tribe magazine legacy photo exhibit

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Fillmore
Now tell me this . Is that a male or a female ???
It doesn't matter if it's male or female. Spooning a male boar is the same as spooning a female. It's only gay if he gave the male a reach around.

~Loress~

TRIBE Member
Hehe... that's cute :)

I spoon with Sydney my dog everynight- she snores, drools and steals the sheets.... I don't forsee any man ever willing to share my bed with me again :p

~Lori

Hahah, that's awesome.

And also very, very weird.

Like, cuddling and allowing tickle-tummy. So very odd.

What, it just pranced over to you on the beach and said 'whoa apples' and let you pet it?

pr0nstar

TRIBE Member
BH! When I told you to get off MSN and go out and get some action. I didn't expect it to stoop this low. :(

pr0nstar :D

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by daddyiwantchocolate

What, it just pranced over to you on the beach and said 'whoa apples' and let you pet it?

I was asleep and felt something totally slide up against my back. There's a bunch of beach dogs in CR (they just live and party on the beach) and they're pretty friendly so I woke up with this thing snuggled up to my back. My friends were all laughing, as well as the Tico's sitting nearby. I was like "what".

Then I turned around and saw it was a fucking boar. So I siezed the photo op to spoon.

Take that squirrely! ;)

Boss Hog

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Klubmasta Will
hey man, (i) where are you? (ii) what are you doing there? and (iii) how long are you there for?

i. I'm in Toronto looking out at the fucking SNOW.

ii. good question.

iii. not long if I can help it.

(I was in Costa Rica).

Bumbaclat

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by ~Loress~
Hehe... that's cute :)

I spoon with Sydney my dog everynight- she snores, drools and steals the sheets....
sounds like Charlie... just add some farting to that snoring and you have it!

j bunny 2000

TRIBE Member
I slept at my best friends house over the holidays, one night after we went drinking and she totally spooned me when we passed out in her bed. I woke up in the morning and was like "%*## WTF." She totally though I was her boyfriend. Hahaahh

mingster

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Boss Hog
I was asleep and felt something totally slide up against my back. There's a bunch of beach dogs in CR (they just live and party on the beach) and they're pretty friendly so I woke up with this thing snuggled up to my back. My friends were all laughing, as well as the Tico's sitting nearby. I was like "what".

Then I turned around and saw it was a fucking boar. So I siezed the photo op to spoon.

Take that squirrely! ;)
facking cool.