• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

i sense a comeback...

debunct

TRIBE Promoter
i just read about two really cool rave events happening soon in Toronto in the upcoming events forum. i actually am considering going. that virusworld and the night of gunns night sound pretty cool....

i sense a lot of good parties lately...is the vibe pickin' up again?

a second coming?

chipotle

Well-Known TRIBEr
all signs point to... doubtful.

when it comes to rave events anyways.

hey, they can still be good parties but not like the old days IMO.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Stan

TRIBE Member
Am I the only one who thinks that calling a party "night of gunns" is just asking for trouble?

ian

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Stan
Am I the only one who thinks that calling a party "night of gunns" is just asking for trouble?

I agree, I think "Night of Crack, Knives and Date Rape" would be a much safer bet.

-ian g.

Caz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by kennyboy
Don't call it a come back, I've been here for years.

Rockin my peers and puttin suckas in fear
Makin the tears rain down like a MON-soon
Listen to the bass go BOOM
Explosion, overpowerin
Over the competition, I'm towerin
Wreckin shop, when I drop these lyrics that'll make you call the cops
Don't you dare stare, you betta move
Don't ever compare
Me to the rest that'll all get sliced and diced
Competition's payin the price

PosTMOd

Well-Known TRIBEr
I blame it on the bad drugs....

Taking pills with speed/ketamine/mda/unknown tryptamines.... this is what killed the scene.

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by debunct
i . the night of gunns night sound pretty cool....

Like really, what are we supposed to come ready to bust caps or something ???wtf??
Or do they mean they are like 'pulling out the big gunns' ???
Does this mean there is gonna be lots of little gansta boys with their pants falling off their asses there, hmmm .... when is this party ?? ;)

I do however think the scene will make a comeback, but none of us fuckers will know about it cause we will be too facking old by then!

oeretS

TRIBE Member
on the subway today were two stickers for Freakin' 2000 in the Automotive building I think. They were placed where the ad space is supposed to be so they must have weathered all this time under a Men's Health clinic ad, cause they still in mint condition. what a throwback!