• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I See Dead People!!!

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Ditto Much

TRIBE Member
dude we've already got to of you in the ottawa forum. We also have a few people with multiple personalities and delusions of grandeur.

Might I suggest just being a transvestite, with the exception of Boss Hogg I think its open. Or if you’d like you could chose to be the virgin (we lost our last one in an unfortunate incident that we no longer speak about) and we need a new door mat personality.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ninja

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
I'd pay to hear Miss Fran from Romper Room say this just once while looking through that mirror or hers.
From the ministry of useless knowledge
Dooby the Bee from that show was my gr 8 math teacher

Hamza

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by DarkNemesis
CAN YOU?

No, but I see a lot of stupid people.

Waste of space and oxygen...you can see them too, just take a walk around the York campus...but bring a bullet proof vest.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
hehehehe

Originally posted by ninja
From the ministry of useless knowledge
Dooby the Bee from that show was my gr 8 math teacher

while you were in grd 8?

did he wear the costume to school?

hang out with pokeroo?

-glycht

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
NANCYCLASTER.jpg

i love the internet

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
Most ppl are dead and don't even know it. Just look at the sad pathetic lives that they go through the motions of with not one part of it resembling a hint of the living(Sheep). All this is for them to slave and get caught up in someone elses dreams.
Knawwww whaat I mean!
;)

Sunshyne Jones

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
I'd pay to hear Miss Fran from Romper Room say this just once while looking through that mirror or hers.

I used to get SO ANGRY at her because she NEVER said my name and I would watch in anticipation and hope hope hope hope hope but no dice.

If only my parents had thought to send in a letter asking her to say my freakin' name just once! :( :D

vveerrgg

TRIBE Promoter
imagine my sister and i.

vergel and zelema.

WE NEVER EVER EVER EVER HEARD ANYONE SAY OUR NAMES OTHER THEN PPL WHO KNEW US...

not toothbrush, key chain, fuzzy knicknak... NOTHING EVER HAD OUR NAMES.

it hurts to this day.... I've never seen the name virgil on anything I can buy, yet alone the misspelled version my parents used on the birth certificate.

Humanjava

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vveerrgg
imagine my sister and i.

vergel and zelema.

WE NEVER EVER EVER EVER HEARD ANYONE SAY OUR NAMES OTHER THEN PPL WHO KNEW US...

not toothbrush, key chain, fuzzy knicknak... NOTHING EVER HAD OUR NAMES.

it hurts to this day.... I've never seen the name virgil on anything I can buy, yet alone the misspelled version my parents used on the birth certificate.

Me neither or even a name that was close to it. How many shamus's are there out in the regular world. At least Tom .Pat, Scott could lie and believe it was their names.

:(