• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I say we start a tribe policy....

That anyone that posts threads about their homework should have it fucked beyond belief. I'd love to see term papers turned in and having profs sit there and ask themselves what crack the "student" was smoking.

Trick is, to make it seem believable and like a good idea to print what responses are posted on here.

Go post secondary education! Keep turning out our next generation of cut and pasters!

swilly

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
That anyone that posts threads about their homework should have it fucked beyond belief. I'd love to see term papers turned in and having profs sit there and ask themselves what crack the "student" was smoking.

Trick is, to make it seem believable and like a good idea to print what responses are posted on here.

Go post secondary education! Keep turning out our next generation of cut and pasters!

We are not amused !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

squirrely

TRIBE Member
squirrelly smells
ok i lied
i'm not going anywhere
and i caught you saying this mean thing about me
and boy did it ever make me mad.

look: :mad:

mad!

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

swilly

TRIBE Member

i say you shudda uppa u face

quantumize

TRIBE Member
there was this one time i was about to go to see my friend about this guy who went to the place and was always around, so we went to the place around where we were going to go to and nothing seemed to happen

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

green_souljah

TRIBE Member
"What in the fuck....."

"Randy, why are you dressed up like a bumblebee"

"And Lahey, why are you dressed up like indianapolis jones?"