1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

I Really Want One of These Half-Scale Sport Cars

Discussion in 'TRIBE Main Forum' started by glych t.anomaly, Sep 3, 2010.

1. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

[​IMG]

The manufacturer calls these beautiful half-scale sports cars—from the Porsche 356 to the Jaguar above—"children's cars." Whatever. They fit an adult perfectly fine, and I'm getting one to drive straight from my bedroom to my office desk.

[​IMG]

The cars, which are manufactured with exquisite detail, include the classic Porsche 356, the Mercedes Benz 300SL, the Jaguar E-type, the Willys Jeep, and the Bugatti T35. They use composite chassis and composite body shells, and can be driven by anyone age of 6 and up. In fact, the two seat models can fit a kid and an adult.

I Really Want One of These Half-Scale Sport Cars

They come with 50cc engines, but you can customize them with any racing kart engine you want, as well as choosing automatic or manual transmission.

You can also add extras, like leather interiors, race exhausts, wood rimmed steering wheels, or racing numbers.

SICK, man i want one of these and a Storm Trooper Helmet ! to ride around town in.

:)

[​IMG]

[jai]

2. alexd

alexd Administrator Staff Member

3. glych t.anomaly

glych t.anomaly TRIBE Member

i could fly(as in driving fast) into a Shriner parade and steal their HATS !!!!!

yes.

[jai]

4. acheron

acheron TRIBE Member

These things look like the kind of car Huckle the Cat would drive in Richard Scarry Books.

5. rawd

rawd TRIBE Member

fucking Shriners

6. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

that's the most ridiculous religion.

7. swenard

swenard TRIBE Member

Religion?

It's one of the many routes a mason can take.

8. R4V4G3D_SKU11S

R4V4G3D_SKU11S TRIBE Member

I don't know how you could drive one of those without being ridiculed by everyone you know

9. Sal De Ban

Sal De Ban TRIBE Member

i wonder if they're a 'monotheistic' religion.

10. tripleup

tripleup TRIBE Member

I'd only buy one if they came with one of the Bond henchmen in the pictures.