• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I really <3 Sarah silverman

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
same as cross...just born FUNNY AS HELL!!...I loved her from her rise on SNL...she got canned:( ...she had her moments that year though...

"I once dared my friend to dip his balls in his drink...he said NO WAY...then i realised why he ddidn't do it...he thought if he dipped them and they DID float, he would think that we thought his balls were a witch!"

note:she said that on Conan:D

silvermanSarah.jpg

and yes I know there were a few SS threads out there but I'm not searching

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

PRIMAL

TRIBE Member
I LOVE HER.

She's says the most racist things but she discriminates against EVERYONE, even herself, kind of like Chris Rock.

She's the best when she does Conan.

HILARIOUS.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by PRIMAL
I LOVE HER.

She's says the most racist things but she discriminates against EVERYONE, even herself, kind of like Chris Rock.

She's the best when she does Conan.

HILARIOUS.

LOL I know....

" I was dating a half black guy for awhile....OH MY GOD< im such a pessimist...OK...he was half white"

MAN...the letters/calls that ensued must have been madness!:D

BTW she was also the one in something about mary who said COCK

vox

TRIBE Member
i'm not a fan.

and if she's dating jimmy kimmel (who i think is a COLOSSAL dud), well...she can't be that good.

terrawrist III

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by vox
i'm not a fan.

and if she's dating jimmy kimmel (who i think is a COLOSSAL dud), well...she can't be that good.

she's a WHOLE lot funnier than him trust me...she was just made with a natural wit that don't come most when we are made...who are you anyway???...you said Dilly was better than lemon D!;)

kerouacdude

TRIBE Member
She rocks. She was great on Larry Sanders, wasted on SNL.

"A couple nights ago, I was licking jelly off my boyfriend's penis . . . and I thought, Oh, my God--I'm turning into my mother!"

"If you take a shower with your boyfriend, I guarantee by the time you step out of that shower, your breasts will be sparkling clean."

"I buy water at the liquor store across the street from where I live. So I'm walking into the door, and standing, loitering, outside the door is a man. And I walk by him to go in and he says 'I want pussy!' Now, I don't want to seem conceited or anything, but he was talking about me. It offended me, obviously, but more than offending me, it made me feel sorry for him. It made me sad. Because it was so obvious to me that this was a person who grew up and who was a child whose mother and father never gave him any pussy."

"I saw my father naked once . . . But it was okay . . . Because I was soooo young . . . and sooo drunk."

"The writers of Sanford and Son were so brave in bringing their program to television. I mean, working with all those black people!"

keld

TRIBE Member
yeah i love her as well. we were waiting for an elevator together and i was considering chatting her up. but i figured it'd be nicer of me to just act like a normal person and let her wait for the elevator in peace. i've always debated whether i'm comfortable with that or not.