• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

i quit + i'm leaving combo megathread

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

zoo

TRIBE Member
The elderly and the young ¡§should be encouraged to limit their exposures, and not frequent the Red Hill Valley once the expressway has been completed.¡¨
ƒÞ Cantox Environmental, 1998

Dirty Girl

TRIBE Member
I quit my job, some bitch was bitching at me, cause i had to call her and ask her to do her job, cause nobody would do their job. Is it my fault people suck ass and are lazy pieces of shit, I dont fucking think so bitch.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

the_fornicator

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Dirty Girl
I quit my job, some bitch was bitching at me, cause i had to call her and ask her to do her job, cause nobody would do their job. Is it my fault people suck ass and are lazy pieces of shit, I dont fucking think so bitch.

are you serious? You actually quit your job? If so that's awesome. it didn't sound like you liked that place much anyways.

If not, well, good luck :p

Syntax Error

Well-Known TRIBEr
i'm leaving

you people have fucked with me for the last time! i've had it with all of you. i'm never coming back here again so you can all exhale right now.

goodbye retards, thanks for making me realise how little all of you matter.