• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I need to move into your place

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
just learned that i need to move cause the house i am living in is being sold at the end of june, so i need to move, if you need a roomate pm me
Jason

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

ghaleon

TRIBE Member
ravinjunkie said:
it's a trap... there will be many endless of babysitting...
hehe jason loves baby stew :)

Go get a place with JP!!!!!!!! You would both be alcoholics in about a week, but who cares really??

basketballjones

TRIBE Member
ghaleon said:
hehe jason loves baby stew :)

Go get a place with JP!!!!!!!! You would both be alcoholics in about a week, but who cares really??
ill see what he says, but i bet melissa will enter the pic at some point and make my life hell...LOL

ghaleon

TRIBE Member
basketballjones said:
ill see what he says, but i bet melissa will enter the pic at some point and make my life hell...LOL
JP will make your life hell becuase he will steal all your women from yuo lol

i double dog dare you to live with JP you fucking pussy

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

geminigirl

TRIBE Member
koojmak said:
i'm looking for a roommate ASAP, pm me back if you wanna discuss it, just gonna post an ad now....

hehe I know you both. I am not sure who is more crazy. This will make an interesting combo:D

koojmak

TRIBE Member
i have a place already, just need someone to share the cost, it's seriously cutting in to my substance budget