• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

I need to learn about NAFTA ASAP

wickedken

TRIBE Member
Lots of suggestions that someone connected to Trump leaked it on his behalf.
It wouldn't surprise me at all.

In other news it looks like many countries you wouldn't think of as a threat - besides Canada - are getting the sanction treatment, as per the NYTimes:

Trump’s Rougher Edge Complicates Trip by Pompeo and Mattis to India

Among the other challenges are growing trade tensions, American insistence that India suddenly end its huge purchases of Iranian oil, and Washington’s threats to impose sanctions should India continue to purchase Russian military equipment, as India has done for most of its history.

praktik

TRIBE Member
It wouldn't surprise me at all.

In other news it looks like many countries you wouldn't think of as a threat - besides Canada - are getting the sanction treatment, as per the NYTimes:

Trump’s Rougher Edge Complicates Trip by Pompeo and Mattis to India

Among the other challenges are growing trade tensions, American insistence that India suddenly end its huge purchases of Iranian oil, and Washington’s threats to impose sanctions should India continue to purchase Russian military equipment, as India has done for most of its history.
Our Sanctions Addiction

Bernnie Federko

TRIBE Member
Looks like a deal expected in the next 48. US ready to bend on Chapter 19, Canada to partially open up Dairy (but retain supply management)

workdowntown

TRIBE Member
Looks like a deal expected in the next 48. US ready to bend on Chapter 19
Trump lackeys working overtime to stop him noticing no doubt, because if he puts his oar in again he will absolutely fuck it up like the car-salesman-tier business goof that he's shown himself to be to the big dogs.