• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I need some complicated help!!!

Snapper

TRIBE Member
I posted this in Nobody Cares with some very Nobody Cares results. I'm not one to start a thread for something so stupid, but I need to get this done.

Snapper said:
~IMPORTANT~

Can anybody tell me how to replace the batteries on these bad boys?
I just need to know how to get the damn things open!

Thanks!

Hamza

TRIBE Member
does it have a battery compartment, or does it work on charger?

look for a little box on the back, possibly with a tiny screw that needs to be undone.

Or, look for a charger input

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Snapper

TRIBE Member
Hamza said:
does it have a battery compartment, or does it work on charger?

look for a little box on the back, possibly with a tiny screw that needs to be undone.

Or, look for a charger input
There is definitely a battery compartment. There is a lining on the back that definitely comes off, but I just don't know how. There is one screw, but it's on the aerial.

There is no port for a charger.

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
they're done... no one will ever say "roger.. over" to you on them again... toss em and get a cell phone.

Hamza

TRIBE Member
Without seeing the unit, I can't say that you should try to open it!

Take it to a bell store and ask them...I would not want you to open it only to find out that they work on a charger and get shocked (literally....that was a clever pun, I am smart).

Snapper said:
There is definitely a battery compartment. There is a lining on the back that definitely comes off, but I just don't know how. There is one screw, but it's on the aerial.

There is no port for a charger.
Doesn't really need to be one.

The ones I have slot into a separate charger and there's no metal - they somehow charge through the plastic.

Snapper

TRIBE Member
Ok, so after some intense probing with a metal nail filer, I've managed to crack them open. I don't know why Motorola built these the way they did, cause they open so unnaturely. They don't slide open, they more or less crack open.

Thanks for your guidance, Val.