• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I need help designing a flyer

Lofty

TRIBE Member
I've always designed my own flyers (I do magic shows for kids parties). But I'm basically brain farting lately. too much stress with selling my house, moving this month, car, and bills - I just can't get creative and make my flyer look good. I get all the info on the page - but it just looks plain.

so..... I'm looking for someone to spice up my flyer. I have the basic layout and pictures and format - Just need an artistic touch.
Is there someone here who can help me out?? Currently I use Corel Draw (perhaps that's the problem :) )...

Lofty

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Spinsah

TRIBE Member
Here's what you do. Take a picture of yourself in your magic outfit and then another one wearing nothing but the top hat. Then put the coat pic overtop but with a slit in the middle so kids can open it up and check out your magic wand.

Lofty

TRIBE Member
This is what I have so far, as you can see it need some creative input - layers,shading, fonts.....

Bass-Invader

TRIBE Member
Spinsah said:
Here's what you do. Take a picture of yourself in your magic outfit and then another one wearing nothing but the top hat. Then put the coat pic overtop but with a slit in the middle so kids can open it up and check out your magic wand.

Bonus points if it is a popup flyer.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

MoFo

TRIBE Member
Omg, your job makes me laugh. I think that's awesome.

OMG, THAT FLYER MAKES ME LAUGH.

*hug*

If you wanna hire a teenage assistant, let me know. I'll give you $700 in provincial money just for hiring her/him.

artemis

TRIBE Member
Hi!

I think this is awesome and i'd be happy to help you out (i'm a graphic designer)... i can do it this sunday, is that good for you? :)

Are these something you print full colour, or send via email?
cheers,
ana