• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

i need help computer people....

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
i need to post a song on my myspace page, but when i tried to upload one it said it had to be an mp3 file... the songs i have were imported from a cd, and they're itunes files now...
does anyone know how to make an itunes music file an mp3 if it's even possible to?

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
you're never going to make it as a singer with an attitude like that.

in iTunes just right click the name of the track and "convert selection to mp3"

pick the highest bit rate for qualite.

mingster

TRIBE Member
i was at a house party the other day and i was talking to a computer person, and he was trying to name off some computer people that he knows that work at my work. and i admitted that i don't know any of them. i just talk to them on the phone and they fix my problems. and he seemed to know exactly what that was all about, and he seemed pretty hurt by that, in the way that the computer people brethren might be. and then i felt bad for being so cool and shit. i tried to tell him that i'm really nice to the computer people on the phone, and i even have lots of computer people friends! but i don't think he really cared much for me anymore at that point. :(

synchronizator

TRIBE Member
Thumpr said:
you're never going to make it as a singer with an attitude like that.

in iTunes just right click the name of the track and "convert selection to mp3"

pick the highest bit rate for qualite.

you're such a sweetheart!! lol

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Thumpr

TRIBE Member
no!

ACC is different! odd, my iTunes has the "convert selection to MP3"

how about under Advanced at the top?

Anakin

TRIBE Member
Isosceles_CAT said:
iTunes > Preferences > Advanced > Importing

Change it from AAC to MP3... Then try the right click thing again.

What he said. Plus after that, all the songs you import will be in MP3 already.