• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I need a U of T gym buddy...

DaPhatConductor

TRIBE Promoter
As much as I like working out alone, it's much more fun if you have someone to do it up with, play sports, learn from, and inspire...

If any of you are U of T students and want to hit up the Athletic Centre with me, give me a PM.

Cheers!

defazman

TRIBE Member
Hey, I'm there all the time around 5 or 6. I'm the hot blond in the spandex. So I know it's you, come up to me and ask if I want to lift your weight.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Alita

TRIBE Member
I'd go with you if you were a girl....but "DaPhatConducter" doesn't sound very girly heh....but I could be wrong.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

dj Red Turtle

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by chicku
I'd go with you if you were a girl....but "DaPhatConducter" doesn't sound very girly heh....but I could be wrong.
If you ask nicely, I'm sure Dylan wouldn't mind putting on a skirt and prancing around.

air-bag

TRIBE Member
i goto the hart house ~2 times a week after office hours.
if anyone wants to join me and play bball / soccer /vball or anything after a workout PM me

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

erikwh

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by defazman
Hey, I'm there all the time around 5 or 6. I'm the hot blond in the spandex. So I know it's you, come up to me and ask if I want to lift your weight.
whoa you're on tribe too!??! sorry I have been looking at you funny lately. I keep meaning to go talk to you but I would rather stare from a distance.

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

madnezz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Hi i'm God
hahaha! I started to kill this thread! My good friend got married at the hart house last year!!
My cousin got married there a couple months ago!

if anyone wants to play squash sometime, I'm on campus four days a week, and looking for partners!!!

- Laura

MalGlo

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by madnezz
My cousin got married there a couple months ago!

if anyone wants to play squash sometime, I'm on campus four days a week, and looking for partners!!!

- Laura
did you want me to kick your ass again? :)

starr

TRIBE Member
aw, Dylan I'd workout with you - but i only use the machines at hart house

and laura want to teach me to play squash?

i warn you, i'm not the most co-ordinated girl out there :D