• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I need a Straberry Shortcake pillow stat! Help!

ian

TRIBE Member
Google is not my friend.

Calls to department stores are resulting in endless holds.

Has anyone seen a Strawberry Shortcake pillow or pillow case recently? I'm in Markham today and would love to pick one up at lunch time.

My three year old says thanks in advance.

Oh and yes, Tribe has sunk to this ;)

Cannabis Seed Wedding Bands

ian

TRIBE Member
I just realized I may regret posting this.

Hah!

Say, have you actually viewed a pillow with your own eyes at one of these stores?

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
i loooooooooove strawberry shortcake

"we're having a party! an international party! and our friends will all be there!"
"i'm the peculiar purple pieman from porcupine peak! ratatatatatatata tatata TA!"

i know this isn't the same thing as a pillow, but a couple weeks ago i was at loblaws, and they had this massive helium strawberry shortcake balloon for sale.
it was actually pretty creepy cuz only the head was inflated, and the body was just sorta attached as an afterthought, so she looked like she had gigantism of the head.

acheron

TRIBE Member
B0000AR6M6.16._SCLZZZZZZZ_SS260_.jpg

Available at Target... (in the US, sorry...)

ian

TRIBE Member
I find all thing Strawberry Shortcake quite disturbing myself, but little Zoë loves her, and really, aside from the super girlyness (which you cannot tell a three year old not to like), the message the DVDs have are all quite positive for young girls. . . so I have learned to put up with it :p

Booty Bits

TRIBE Member
yeah, i find the new SS stuff a little weird. its a different aesthetic than what i grew up with, but hey...gotta move with the times i guess!

i had the most badass sunglasses when i was about 5 years old. they were battery operated and had little strawberry shortcake figures on the tops of the frames (where the arm meets the frame) and they spun around in circles.
i still even remember how devastated i was when they broke. no more spinspin.

sorry, i am totally not helping.

LeoGirl

TRIBE Member
Ian. I still have my strawberry shortcake doll from when I was little. She is in excellent condition - actually she could probably use a wash - but she's practically an antique.

Um, I think I'll keep her. ;)

well, I'd come over to play strawberry shortcake with her.

Fairie

TRIBE Member
Cheer Bear said:
Zellers & Wal-Mart, tons of strawberry shortcake stuff :)

I hate to say I told you so, but I did. Like three days ago.

:D

Oh and just now when I replied to your freak out email.

Procrastinator.

ian

TRIBE Member
Okay, Walmart has them, just got off the phone. Thanks everyone (and Fairie of course).

Phew! That was close!

Fairie

TRIBE Member
Hey Liz! It was great meeting you when we were in Ottawa. Sorry we couldn't hook up Sunday morning. It was next to impossible to get out of bed until it was time to take off.

BTW - You have the EXACT same strawberry shortcake memories as me.