• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

I need a Halloween Costume...... Help!

kmac

TRIBE Member
Slutty janitor.

Seriously, it's not that hard to come up with something, just use your imagination (and make it slutty).

GoldieLocks

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Wiseman
How about:

Slutty DJ
Because I already am a dj therefore it wouldn't be a costume. According to your theory. And i'm not going for the "I get to dress slutty because it's halloween and i'm a girl look". I'd like to put a little more imagination into it.

Wiseman

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by GoldieLocks
Because I already am a dj therefore it wouldn't be a costume. According to your theory. And i'm not going for the "I get to dress slutty because it's halloween and i'm a girl look". I'd like to put a little more imagination into it.
So you are saying you are already a slutty dj?

Alita

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by dyad
zorro could be good, complete with eyeliner moustache and a really big sword
I tried on a very sexy (but very wearable) "Lady Zorro" costume at the Stag Shop over the weekend. Didn't buy it though.

Alita

TRIBE Member
^^ haha down boy

It wasn't THAT sexy. Just sexy enough. Tight capri pants with a little halter top and those eye mask thingys. A cape and hat too!

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
zorro schmorro.

Sexy is in for Halloween this year (and every year incidentally). Unless you are spinning at a nunnery i would sportsomething with an edge.

Less is more! Less means there is nothing to interfere with your DJing. Less means you will get more free drinks.

migzzzz

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by lucky1
why don't you go as goldilocks? Your buddies can go as the three bears
LOL

Introducing...
"DJ Goldielocks...and the 3 bears"

I like the sound of that...