1. Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, Toronto's largest and longest running online community. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register on the forum. You can register with your facebook ID or with an email address. Join us!

I must have a 3DS!!!

Discussion in 'Technology' started by MOD ONE, Jun 15, 2010.

1. MOD ONE

MOD ONE TRIBE Member

Sounds amazing!!!

I'm glad I held out on all the other DSes they came out with. This one sounds like the DS I've been looking for, and defiantly pushes the envelope when it comes to hand held gaming.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2010
  2. silver1

silver1 TRIBE Member

Not just pushing the envelope in handheld gaming though. Just pushing technology technology in general.

Firstly it's the first device that I can think of (handheld or not) that can display in 3D without glasses. Secondly asside from games, the ability to have 3D hollywood movies playing on it. But also the dual lensed camera to take and view 3D photos.

This is HUGE IMO, not just to the gaming community.

3. Spinsah

Spinsah TRIBE Member

When will this be available in Canada and for how much?

4. MOD ONE

MOD ONE TRIBE Member

Yeah It's amazing to see it finally hit the media I was drooling when I did more research on the device. As for the date when it's coming out I haven't seen one, but I bet you any money we will find out once E3 is over. I hope Christmas time, and I will pre order that as well... I can see it selling out quick. I think the article I posted gives you some pricing, but that's not set in stone yet.

5. MOD ONE

MOD ONE TRIBE Member

Kid Icarus trailer

[YOUTUBE]uvhwAi-d1gI[/YOUTUBE]