• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I love the smell of pipe smoke, screw you cigs!

Krzysiu

TRIBE Member
Pipe smoking. I am thinking about taking it up... along with growing a handle bar moustache... you know, to pass the time.

off the top of my head,
pros:
- good for guesturing with while making point
- much needed tool in crime solving
- makes you look distinguish and learned
- more dramatic than lighting a butt
cons:
- various cancers
- you actually have to smoke I think
- sorta limited to cardigans and tweed jackets with leather patches on the elbows
- have to "tut tut", wear pith helmets and go big game hunting

I like the smell of pipe smoke, but do I like pipe smokers? long answer no, short answer yes? yes.

so where does one buy the necessary bricabrac to take up this most noblest of non sports...

I say, rather, wot wot.

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
Pipe smoking. I am thinking about taking it up... along with growing a handle bar moustache... you know, to pass the time.

off the top of my head,
pros:
- good for guesturing with while making point
- much needed tool in crime solving
- makes you look distinguish and learned
- more dramatic than lighting a butt
cons:
- various cancers
- you actually have to smoke I think
- sorta limited to cardigans and tweed jackets with leather patches on the elbows
- have to "tut tut", wear pith helmets and go big game hunting

I like the smell of pipe smoke, but do I like pipe smokers? long answer no, short answer yes? yes.

so where does one buy the necessary bricabrac to take up this most noblest of non sports...

I say, rather, wot wot.
Con: Friends avoid you 'cause of the stench :p

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
with a pipe, you don't need friends...

or teeth!
Now, .......

THAT'S attractive..lol

The best look with a pipe is holding it in your teeth...
Oh! and there's that clicking sound. My uncle always made a clicking sound when his pipe hit his teeth. Never forget it..

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

NemIsis

TRIBE Member
Krzysiu said:
I bet you listened when he spoke with a pipe too! pipes demand respect and authority!
Told the most amazing stories..and he always seemed so distinguished :)

Smelled like an old shoe though..lol

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Maui

TRIBE Member
I smoked a pipe in highschool for about a month. I had bought a pipe at the border store and figured why let it go to waste. I tried the regular flavour and it tasted like crap. I tried cherry and it was good. I hadn't even tried cigs at this time. So the first few times I smoked it gave me this crazy body buzz. I have not got that feeling yet again to this day, and I've been around the block and back. Anyway, it started tasting like crap, whether it was the pipe or the tobacco I don't know.

Still love the smell though. :)

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member

this is my tabacco / weed pipe, its one of three from a setthat was all carved from the same piece of wood, i love it.

i rarely ever smoke pipe tabacco in it, as i quit smoking cigs over a while ago, but its great fer smoking weed in and the flavored hooka sheesha tabacco

[jai]