• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I love It... It makes me feel more complete (I think)

HotSauce

TRIBE Member
"I am growing my beard (6 weeks now) as I have always been fascinated with facial hair -- especially beards. I have grown goatees before, but decided to give this one a try. It's still growing, so I'm learning more about beards every day.

I love It... It makes me feel more complete (I think). It also gives me more confidence. And despite what others say, I think It suits me. I have a quite a bit of negative feedback about my beard, perhaps as I've only had it for 6 weeks. This has been hard to deal, with but is getting easier and it's worth it. My beard is now part of me, hopefully here to stay!!!!!"

-Actual beard grower testimonial

You can find similar testimonials, along with pictures of beard styles, categorzed into regions at http://www.beards.org/

ha... I'm loving this site.

glych t.anomaly

TRIBE Member
both my brothers were sporting full beards, up till 2 days ago that is, when scot shaved off most and trimmed back the rest

beau on the other hand still has a fierce beard goin on

[jai]

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

peko

TRIBE Member
bmoneyhoney said:
eeeeewwwweeee. facial hair!

b-definatelynotdownwithfacialhair!
me neither.

Ha,ha, as kids, my sister and I had a theory that men with 'staches' have something to hide.

alexd

Administrator
Staff member
my mustache was a trusted friend for many years... ahhh well... *getting teary eyed*

kaniz

TRIBE Member
I'm a fan of facial hair - wish I could grow a beard of my own. However, I cant, and it just comes off being all scruffy (I dont let that stop me - I still try!)

But yeah, a beard is a big turn-on for me - to be honest, I cant think of a single boyfriend I've had that hasnt sported some form of facial hair.

tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

Dr Funk MD

TRIBE Promoter
The hair on my cheek is thin so if I tried it would have to be one of those chin line jobs other wise I'd just look homeless.

Also, blond beards are just weird.

Caz

TRIBE Member
Dr Funk MD said:
The hair on my cheek is thin so if I tried it would have to be one of those chin line jobs other wise I'd just look homeless.

Also, blond beards are just weird.
Agreed
I want a red beard though, those are cool. I'm hoping it will encourage people to call me "Ivan" and flee whilst I rape and pillage their homes

tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

Richard Raiban

TRIBE Member
LMFAO!!! i was JUST at "not just noodles" getting food thinking about my scruff (which is to the point where its a beard) its no way a beard like commander riker

i cant grow a beard like that. anyway, i was thinking how much i love scruff. i dont think i can go back to shaving to the skin. i dunno, i feel like i look brutal.

anyway, thats all :cool:

kaniz

TRIBE Member
When I was young, I always used to watch star trek with my dad - I always thought Riker was hot.

I never told my father this.

...odly, I also found 7 of 9 to be sexy in Voyager.

Last edited: