• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I Love Electro!!!!!!

I don't understand why new genres have to surface by the hundreds every year. It seems a little redundant.

Before you know it, we're gonna have hard-progressive-tech-electro

Originally posted by Mr_Furious
Before you know it, we're gonna have hard-progressive-tech-electro

you could call some of fluke's stuff that.

like tosh
or bullet
i guess

meh

it's all good :)

p[l]a+0

vinder i like watching you dance..you get so excited.
however, until you start a thread that says "I LOVE HAPPY HARDCORE!!" i hate you.

Originally posted by SUNKIST
however, until you start a thread that says "I LOVE HAPPY HARDCORE!!" i hate you.

Jayisbored - ideas for Happyhardcore vinder pic coming yet?

From the Ministry of can't wait.

Prime Minister Highsteppa

Subscribe to Cannabis Goldsmith, wherever you get your podcasts
Originally posted by SUNKIST

excited, eh? next time i'll remember to pack my trance pistols, then you'll see excited :)

and don't mind happyhardcore. i'll just never start a thread proclaiming my love for it.

and jay, just hang some glowsticks on my ears in the buddy christ pic, give me some candy jewellery, and a soother and that should pretty much do it, you fucker :)

Originally posted by jynx
I could like electro if it didn't make me wait 3 hours before I could hear some damn good techno!
a.gif

true dat!!!!!
what the fuck is it with putting headliners on at 3-4am? like h-foundation for instance..i heard they went on at like 3am...why? put the fuckers we are paying to see spin on at 1:30--2 latest