• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

I Love Electro!!!!!!

jynx

TRIBE Member
I could like electro if it didn't make me wait 3 hours before I could hear some damn good techno!
 

air-bag

TRIBE Member
ahhah vinder!! First jungle now electro?? :)
If electro for you is what dave clarke spun tonite, then I can definitely see where you are headed.. you are up to the HARD-EVIL-EARPIERCING stuff!! Wicked! Jungle is perfect for that! :D

But yeah electro is awesome too!! :)
 
G

Guest

Guest
patiently awaiting "electro vinder" photoshop art from Jayisbored
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by air-bag
ahhah vinder!! First jungle now electro?? :)
If electro for you is what dave clarke spun tonite, then I can definitely see where you are headed.. you are up to the HARD-EVIL-EARPIERCING stuff!! Wicked! Jungle is perfect for that! :D

But yeah electro is awesome too!! :)
dave clarke started with electro, for about 20 mins....that and the tunes kenny was throwing down was fucking incredible! but the best were the tracks with the breaks in them, holy mother of god!

electro + breaks = me jumping up and down like a madman
 
I LOVE (insert genre)!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any bets as to what Vinder will declare next as his true love?

From the Ministry of anyone? anyone?

Prime Minister Highsteppa
 
I got a feeling that he'll go ambient on our asses.

From the Ministry of imagine Vinder going nuts to ambient music, screaming "WHHHHHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" in the chill out room

Prime Minister Highsteppa
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

vinder

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by el presidente Highsteppa
I got a feeling that he'll go ambient on our asses.

From the Ministry of imagine Vinder going nuts to ambient music, screaming "WHHHHHOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" in the chill out room

Prime Minister Highsteppa
LOL

i *heart* you james
 

PinkAngeL

TRIBE Member
No more Electro anything for me ANYMORE.
I have had my fill of it over the last month.
It was new and fun in the 1980's but don't need it haunting me now.
:)
When tainted love came on I thought I was at Whiskey Saigon for a moment :confused:
 

Nesta

TRIBE Member
i've been digging the electro ever since i heard tiga's 'mixed emotions'. but last night kenny took me and electro to a new place. it was deep, it was spacey, it was techey, it was breaky, it was fucking deadly!

however, i will admit that after a few hours of electro, i need to hear some good techno.
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

G-FrEsH

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by Uncle Bobby
I still can't hear right. There were some sold breaks in that electro.

UB.

P.S. Breaks RULE!
Its the same shit on my opinion .. its got a broken beat ( Most of it ).....
ive heard some breaks djs play a couple a electro tracks....
electro is awesome.
On my behalf the best electro is all on the
Direct Beat Label. which is in Detroit.. I think.. but im gonna give it a....


DETROIT WHAT...!!!!

DAve......
 

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
quite true dave. electro is sooo similar to breakz, but not quite exactly the same in my opinion. Just cuz it has a broken beat in it doens't mean its BREAKZ! that would be like saying d'n'b and breakz sound the same :D

*jen*
 
tribe cannabis goldsmith - gold cannabis accessories

G-FrEsH

TRIBE Promoter
Originally posted by breakz_btch
quite true dave. electro is sooo similar to breakz, but not quite exactly the same in my opinion. Just cuz it has a broken beat in it doens't mean its BREAKZ! that would be like saying d'n'b and breakz sound the same :D

*jen*
YeaH....
True to that Jen...
but if the jungle record is on 45 and then you put it to 33. Its nu skool Breaks.....
Electro is jsut a bit faster then breaks and its got a more techno electronic sound to it.
but i would select breaks over electro. Just cuz im more familiar to it.
But i would definitly take house over breaks ( but it depends on the dj.. )

DAve.....
 

BreakzBroad

TRIBE Member
true that. but, i would take BREAKZ over anything!!!!!! :D breakz breakz breakz breakz! :D but i think yummi funky techno comes in second. that, and kinetic's scrumptious hip hop sets.

*jen*
 

Nesta

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by Mr_Furious
it's only a matter of time before people start producing progressive electro
it's been happening all year...wait 'til sasha's new album is released..lots of progressive electro
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top