• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!
14K Cannabis seed slider pendants by tribe

i know i shouldn't laugh, but...

why not

TRIBE Member
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20060420...1jddA6s0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTA3ODdxdHBhBHNlYwM5NjQ-

Phony doctor gives free breast exams
Thu Apr 20, 11:40 AM ET

MIAMI (Reuters) - A 76-year-old man claiming to be a doctor went door-to-door in a Florida neighborhood offering free breast exams, and was charged with sexually assaulting two women who accepted the offer, police said on Thursday.

One woman became suspicious after the man asked her to remove all her clothes and began conducting a purported genital exam without donning rubber gloves, investigators said.

The woman then phoned the Broward County Sheriff's Office and the suspect fled. He was arrested at another woman's apartment in the same Lauderdale Lakes neighborhood on Wednesday, a sheriff's spokesman said.

The white-haired suspect, Philip Winikoff, carried a black bag and claimed to be visiting on behalf of a local hospital.

"He told the woman that he was in the neighborhood offering free breast exams," sheriff's spokesman Hugh Graf said in a statement.

At least two women, both in their 30s, let him into their homes and he fondled and sexually assaulted them, the investigators said.

Winikoff was not a doctor, Graf said. He worked as a shuttle driver for an auto dealership

AdRiaN

TRIBE Member
why not said:
He worked as a shuttle driver for an auto dealership
I wonder if he's up for a promotion now. Anyone who can convince a woman that he's doing a door-to-door breast exam should be working on the lot immediately!

Tribe 14K gold cannabis seed slider pendant and chain

Soulster

TRIBE Member
don't you wonder what he said if a man opened the door?

somehow i feel that "conducting free prostate exams" wouldn't fly as well.

Littlest Hobo

TRIBE Member
AdRiaN said:
I wonder if he's up for a promotion now. Anyone who can convince a woman that he's doing a door-to-door breast exam should be working on the lot immediately!
Damn straight. The sales manager at the lot must be kicking himself.

While sexual assault is no joke, I can only hope my impotent-ass at 76 can live up to this man’s ambition. Who knows? Maybe these two broads thought to give this old bastard and his old balls one last thrill before he hits the graveyard, and got creeped out mid-grope. I find it hard to believe that there are people this gullible.

Funzo

TRIBE Member
They probably knew exactly what was up, but they're money grubbing bitches and are planning for a law suit to sue for damages.