• Hi Guest: Welcome to TRIBE, the online home of TRIBE MAGAZINE. If you'd like to post here, or reply to existing posts on TRIBE, you first have to register. Join us!

[ I K E A ] walkthrough + cheatcodes.

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by defazman
funny.

when we go I usually chug a few beers at the cafeteria half way through.


damn.. that's a good idea!...

how is that swiss beer anyways? does it come with chocolate inside?

chocobrau?
 

echo

TRIBE Member
hahaha.....I like the first question.

Damn girlfriends and their addictions to IKEA!!

:D

By the way....we are due for another visit yes?
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by echo
hahaha.....I like the first question.

Damn girlfriends and their addictions to IKEA!!

:D

By the way....we are due for another visit yes?


nein.... i asked wltalk for some ideas of alternative housewares stores... hopefully someone will enlighten me to a second option ASIDE from ikea.
 

noisy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
damn.. that's a good idea!...

how is that swiss beer anyways? does it come with chocolate inside?

chocobrau?
Ikea is Swedish, not Swiss. I don't think Swedish beer is much to write home about. The Systembolaget (gov't booze monopoly) keeps very tight control of alcohol sales and production in order to discourage problem drinking. Sweden is a wonderful place but a little anal about that type of thing.
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by noisy
Ikea is Swedish, not Swiss. I don't think Swedish beer is much to write home about. The Systembolaget (gov't booze monopoly) keeps very tight control of alcohol sales and production in order to discourage problem drinking. Sweden is a wonderful place but a little anal about that type of thing.


better they be anal about a dangerous thing like alcohol, as opposed to being strict on innocent things like maryjane.
 

catilyst

TRIBE Member
theres a few tricks that were missied. When parking, o straight to the customer pick up - loading area. If anyone asks, you'll just be a sec.

Enter through the exit if you already have a good idea of what you want. Pass the casheirs and go straight to the warehouse.

If you must browse through the different sections, learn the short cuts. (I always wonder in case of a fire lots of people would die as they try to snake there way out following the blue arrows on the floor)

Other than that I like the drinking idea, I didn't know they served there.
 

noisy

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by KiFe
better they be anal about a dangerous thing like alcohol, as opposed to being strict on innocent things like maryjane.
actually they're even stricter about that. like their alcohol policy, their drug policy is amongst the most restrictive in Europe. it's completely unacceptable there, MJ is viewed as a dangerous drug. Amsterdam it ain't.
 

d.code

TRIBE Member
ikea is the one night stand of furniature shopping

you walk around in a crowded place until you are all hot and bothered, find something, drang it home, screw it and watch it fall apart in a month
 

KiFe

TRIBE Member
Originally posted by d.code
ikea is the one night stand of furniature shopping

you walk around in a crowded place until you are all hot and bothered, find something, drang it home, screw it and watch it fall apart in a month


one night stands don't fall apart after a month.... they're over after one night... hence the term.


p.s. furniture is spelled: furniture.


edit: you should have said, Ikea is like the one night stand of furniture shopping...

you walk around in a crowded place, until you .... find something, drag it home, screw it, and then wish you'd had gotten something better to begin with


and then people go: haha.

cuz it makes more sense :)
 
tribe cannabis accessories silver grinders
Top